Sweet Chilli Chicken.
What I used.
- Chicken Breasts diced.
- Tesco Fiery Chili & Garlic oil
- Frozen Peppers
- White Onion
- Amoys Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 10 Minute Boil In The Bag Rice
- Seasonings -> Paprika, Cayenne Chilli Pepper, Chilli Flakes & Crushed Garlic
How I cooked it.
- Fry the chicken in the chili & garlic oil on a low heat.
- Place rice onto boil.
- Season the chicken with the spices mentioned above.
- Add onion until chicken turns brown.
- Drain the oil.
- Add Amoys sachets. ( I used two)
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add frozen peppers at the end and stir around for 2 minutes.
- Heat plates
- Add parsley & sea salt to rice.
Ready To Serve.
Amoys sweet chilli sauce contains;
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Sugar, Garlic (5%), Concentrated Tomato Puree, Chilli 4%, Modified Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum)
May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
A delicate balance of spicy red chillies with sugar and vinegar.
Simple & quick whilst full of flavours.
Ex Oh (oh)