When I make this gluten free stir fry, I use either all or some of the ingredients below, depending on who’s eating etc..
The infused oil is key to this dish, giving it its flavors.
I was told my dish tastes like something out of Mekong! Haha! I’ll take that and run with it. #fakeawaydish – gluten free of course!!
What I used :
•Amoys Rice Noodles
•Tesco Fiery chili & garlic infused oil
•Broccoli (veg optional)
•Cashew nuts (optional)
How I cooked it :
- Fry the diced chicken in the Chili & Garlic oil until the chicken is cooked through.
- Place broccoli into pot of boiling water for 6 min.
- Add in the onions to the chicken after it’s browned, & turn down the heat. I like to keep them crunchy.
- Add carrots & peppers next.
- Toss in the rice noodles and add some salt.
- Through the broccoli through it, add some oil and shake it all around for 3 min.
- Add cashews at the end before plating.
This is so quick & easy & you will crave this fakeaway again as we do any 😁😉
ExOh (xo) 🍲